Choosing the Buenos Aires TEFL Institute for your TEFL course can be a solid decision for several reasons:
1. Accreditation and Recognition: The Buenos Aires TEFL Institute is accredited by numerous international organizations, such as the College of Teachers in the UK, and TQUK. These recognitions ensure that your certification will be recognized globally, giving you a competitive edge in the job market for English teaching abroad.
2. Experienced and Qualified Instructors: The Buenos Aires TEFL Institute employs experienced and qualified instructors who have a passion for teaching English as a foreign language. They focus on practical, engaging, and interactive training, ensuring that you gain the necessary skills and knowledge required to become a successful English teacher.
3. Job Placement Assistance: Upon completion of your TEFL course, the Buenos Aires TEFL Institute offers job placement assistance to their graduates. They have a high success rate of placing newly certified teachers in English teaching jobs both in Buenos Aires and all over the world.
4. Personalized Experience: The Buenos Aires TEFL Institute offers personalized attention and guidance to their students. With small class sizes, instructors can provide individualized support and tailor the course to meet the specific needs and interests of their students.
5. Vibrant Location: Not only will you receive high-quality TEFL training, but the Buenos Aires TEFL Institute is also located in one of the most vibrant cities in South America. Buenos Aires offers a rich cultural experience, access to numerous sights and attractions, and a diverse community of locals and expats, which makes the learning experience even more enjoyable and immersive.
We are the leading TEFL Provider in Argentina. With international recognition, we will ensure your academic experience with us will be the best to live and work as an English Teacher in Argentina or abroad.
© Copyright, 2023. All rights reserved.Buenos Aires TEFL Institute Teaching English Worldwide.
All our programs are based on the principal of equal opportunity for all, irrespective of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, creed, color, race, ethnic origin, age or disability.